Organic Tumkur Tamarind
Organic Tumkur tamarind, or “Tumkur Puli,” is an exceptional product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. The tamarind fruit pulp is plugged from Tumkur town, seeds and fibers are manually removed, and freshly cleaned tamarind is delivered to clients. This imparts a sour and acidic flavour to dishes such as syrups, chutneys, sauces, beverages, sweets, and confectionery. This fruit is a good source of nutrition for creating whole foods due to its low glycemic index and abundance of valuable nutrients.
Tumkur tamarind is commonly used in foods such as chutneys, curries, and “rasam,” as well as in recipes for vegetable and lentil preparations in India and throughout South-East Asia. The pulpy tamarind imparts a distinct sweet-and-sour flavour characteristic to all of your culinary creations, and it has a long and illustrious history in our family.
Benefits of Organic Tumkur Tamarind
The benefits of organic Tumkur tamarind are provided as follows:
• Organic Tumkur tamarinds may help you regulate high blood pressure, arthritis, high cholesterol, and thyroid diseases.
• They contain 6.1 grams of fiber, which is excellent for digestive health, and give a significant amount of energy for short-term consumption.
• Organic Tumkur tamarinds help with muscle function and growth and aid in wound healing.
• They are high in a range of B vitamins, which are vital for human health.
• Organic Tumkur tamarinds contain trace levels of numerous vitamins, including A, C, E, and K.
• Their nutritional advantages promote blood flow and bone health.
How to use Organic Tumkur Tamarind?
• Organic Tumkur tamarind should be stored in an airtight container in a cold, dry location.