Organic White Sesame
Organic White Sesame, or “Vellai Ellu,” is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. White sesame seeds, also known as “Safed Til,” appear tiny, but they are a vital commodity despite their small size. Sesame seeds are highly regarded in Ayurvedic medicine due to their high nutritional content, ability to stimulate the body to produce heat and vitality, and favourable effects on the look of the skin and hair.
Benefits of Organic White Sesame
The benefits of organic White Sesame are provided as follows:
• White organic sesame seeds are a fantastic source of dietary protein, containing high-quality amino acids, making them a very appealing food option.
• They are high in magnesium and other minerals that have shown potential in diabetic treatment.
• They are highly suggested for people suffering from anaemia and overall weakness.
• They are beneficial to the cardiovascular system because they contain “sesamol,” a molecule that is both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, as well as having anti-atherogenic properties.
• They include magnesium, which has been demonstrated to have anti-cancer properties.
• Sesame seeds are good for the digestive tract and the colon because of their high fibre content.
How to use Organic White Sesame?
• Organic white sesame seeds are a terrific addition to salads, dressings, and stir-fried foods.
• They have a flavour that is regarded as nutty and unique, and they are widely used to prepare delectable Indian delicacies.
• Simply roast them and consume some after each meal to improve your overall health.