Organic Roasted Bengal Gram
Organic Roasted Bengal Gram, or “Pottu Kadalai,” is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. It is a well-known food product and snack in India. It contains a lot of fibre, minerals, and fatty acids. It is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides. It is also grown without the use of synthetic GMOs. It’s an excellent source of protein. The flavour of organic roasted Bengal gram is nutty and earthy.
Benefits of Organic Roasted Bengal Gram
The benefits of organic Roasted Bengal Gram are provided as follows:
• The body may get all of the essential amino acids it needs by consuming “organic roasted Bengal gram.”
• It does not absorb oil when used to prepare savouries like Murukku, Thattai, and various other items.
• Consuming organic roasted Bengal gram can help lower dangerous blood fat levels.
• Using organic roasted Bengal gram can assist in lowering blood sugar levels.
• Regular consumption of organic roasted Bengal gram can significantly lower your chances of developing heart-related issues.
How to use Organic Roasted Bengal Gram?
• As a snack, organic roasted Bengal gram can be eaten alone or with other ingredients like tomato, cucumber, onion, red chili powder, and a little lime juice.
• Organic roasted Bengal gram can also be powdered or roughly crushed before using in recipes.
• A delicious spice powder can be created from organic roasted Bengal gram and other components such as peanuts, sesame seeds, dried coconut, red pepper flakes, asafoetida, salt, and ghee. It can be sprinkled on upma or eaten with idli, dosa, or uthappam. Store in an airtight container.
• The “Organic Roasted Bengal Gram” can be used to make chutney by pounding it with curry leaves, coriander, salt, cumin seeds, and dried red chillies. Finally, add a little curd to create a smooth paste.