Organic Boiled Mappillai Samba Rice
Organic Boiled Mappillai Samba rice is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Mappillai Samba, or “Bride Groom Rice,” is a type of red rice grown primarily in Tamil Nadu. Mappillai Samba is a type of rice that is chewy and fills you up. The phrase “bridegroom rice” comes from the fact that the groom is expected to show his strength and capability by carrying around a big rock. Before the stone lifting, the grooms are given Mappillai samba rice to eat so that they will be stronger and have more energy.
Benefits of Organic Boiled Mappillai Samba Rice
The benefits of organic boiled Mappillai Samba rice are provided as follows:
• Organic boiled Mappillai Samba rice has a very high zinc content. This assists the body in healing and maintaining strong defences.
• This rice’s pro-anthocyanins have been linked to lower cholesterol and glucose levels.
• It is well known that the high fibre content of this rice aids digestion and eliminates bloating and gas.
• Antioxidants appear to be abundant in this indigenous rice. These antioxidants slow the ageing process by protecting our tissues and organs from damage.
• Organic boiled Mappillai Samba rice, rich in vitamins and iron, helps the body make RBCs, which are necessary for our circulatory and respiratory systems.
• This native rice is high in magnesium and vitamin B. Magnesium helps to regulate heart rate, blood sugar, and immunity.
• The term “Energy Rice” perfectly describes this organic boiled Mappillai Samba rice. This rice’s manganese content makes it ideal for producing instant energy.
How to use Organic Boiled Mappillai Samba Rice?
• In addition to plain rice, organic boiled Mappillai Samba rice may also be used to prepare Idli, Dosa, Upma, Pongal, and other dishes.