Organic Raw Kerala Mattai Rice
Organic Raw Kerala Matta or Mattai rice is a unique product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. This variety of rice is one of the most widely consumed rice in Kerala. Matta rice is also known as Palakkadan Matta and Kerala Red Rice. People in Kerala love the smell and taste of this brownish-red rice, which is a mainstay at lunch and dinner. Although it is primarily grown in Palakkad, it’s also grown in some regions of Karnataka.
Most people may be unaware of the health benefits of Matta rice, which is a nutrient-rich food.
Benefits of Organic Raw Kerala Mattai Rice
The benefits of organic raw Kerala Mattai rice are provided as follows:
• If you eat organic raw Kerala Matta rice, you may be less likely to develop high blood pressure.
• Organic raw Kerala Matta or Mattai rice has a lot of good things for you, like carbs, Vitamins A and B, Magnesium, and Calcium.
• Fiber-rich organic raw Kerala Matta rice would aid digestion and nutrient absorption.
• Organic raw Matta Rice should be consumed daily to ensure the body receives adequate magnesium.
• It may lower the risk of heart disease and cancer.
• Organic raw Kerala Matta rice could make Type 2 Diabetes less likely.
How to use Organic Raw Kerala Mattai Rice?
• Organic raw Kerala Matta rice is used in cooking a variety of snacks in addition to being utilised as regular rice.