Organic Karunguruvai Rice
Organic Karunguruvai Rice is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Traditional rice, known as Karunguruvai, is extremely essential in our culture. Karunguruvai rice is popular among Siddha practitioners due to its high fat, protein, and phosphorus content. This grain species is also known as Orthopaedic rice, Viagra rice, and Black Kuruvai rice.
This premium type of organically farmed rice stands out on the market because it is superior to other varieties of rice in terms of both quality and the number of health advantages it provides.
Benefits of Organic Karunguruvai Rice
The benefits of organic Karunguruvai Rice are provided as follows:
• Organic Karunguruvai rice may help to keep your body’s metabolism healthy and balanced.
• This might help to boost the immune system.
• It could aid in the treatment of leprosy.
• Organic Karunguruvai rice may lower the likelihood of developing cardiovascular problems.
• It has the potential to be used to treat impotence.
• This might dissolve an excessive amount of body fat.
• Organic Karunguruvai rice could be beneficial to diabetics.
• It may reduce the quantity of LDL, or “bad cholesterol.”
• This might help the body rid itself of poisons and other impurities.
How to use Organic Karunguruvai Rice?
• You can prepare a number of dishes with Organic Karunguruvai Rice, including rice, Dosa, Idli, Pulao, Sweet Idly, Sweet Rice, Paniyaram, Puttu, and Khichdi, among others.
• Before you begin cooking, soak the Karunguruvai rice in regular water for at least 12 hours. The rice is then cooked in a pressure cooker for 6 to 8 whistles.