Organic Raw Basmati Rice
Organic Raw Basmati Rice is a unique product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Simply put, organic Basmati rice differs from other types of rice. This product has a distinct flavour and aroma. In Hindi, “Basmati” denotes “fragrant” or “rich in aroma.” Basmati rice is known as the “queen of fragrant rice” in some parts of the world.
There are two types of Basmati rice varieties: Brown and White Basmati rice. Both have a distinct nut fragrance and flavour. White Basmati rice has been stripped of its hull, bran, and germ. The brown Basmati has its hull removed, but the bran and germ remain.
Benefits of Organic Raw Basmati Rice
The benefits of organic Raw Basmati Rice are provided as follows:
• Organic raw Basmati rice may be beneficial to diabetics.
• It has the potential to promote brain health.
• It is high in fiber.
• Organic raw Basmati rice may reduce the risk of cancer.
• The chance of developing heart disease may be reduced by consuming organic Basmati rice.
• Organic raw Basmati rice could aid with weight loss.
• It is a tremendous source of energy.
• Organic raw Basmati rice could help you control your blood pressure.
• It might help with digestion.
How to use Organic Raw Basmati Rice?
• Place the rice in a fine mesh sieve. Soak the rice in cold running water for one to two minutes while swishing it around with your hand to release additional starch.
• In a medium pot, combine the rice, water, butter, and salt. Then, please bring it to a boil.
• Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover the saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
• Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed. If the rice is still too firm, add a few more tablespoons of water and cook for a few minutes longer.
• After taking the pan off the heat and covering it for five minutes, fluff the rice with a fork.