Oil Castor 500ml / விளக்கெண்ணெய்
Castor oil has lots of benefits on skin,Hair,Health. Inflamed skin,Fights Signs of Aging,Reduces acne,MoisturizesSkin,Fades Blemishes,Prevents Stretch Marks,Reduces Pigmentation,Promotes Hair Growth, Treats scalp Infections,Prevents premature graying,Treats Ringworms,Disinfects Wounds,Acts As A Laxative, Reduces Joint Pain/Arthritis,Boosts Immunity,Treats Back Pain
Organic Castor Oil
Organic Castor Oil is a fantastic product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic Castor Oil is produced by cold pressing the highest quality organic castor seeds. The oil is processed without the use of any chemical treatments, making it suitable for use on both children’s and adults’ skin. Furthermore, organic castor oil can be used to treat hair.
This can be used to make sambar, which is one of Tamil Nadu’s regionally significant culinary variations. When we add approximately one tablespoon to the food items as they are being prepared, it significantly improves the flavour of all food products.
Benefits of Organic Castor Oil
The benefits of Organic Castor Oil are provided as follows:
• Organic castor oil has numerous benefits for one’s skin, hair, and overall health.
• It’s possible that it’ll work well on irritated skin.
• It may aid in the prevention of signs of ageing.
• It may lessen the severity of acne.
• It has the ability to moisturise the skin.
• Organic castor oil has the potential to aid in the removal of blemishes.
• It may help to prevent stretch marks.
• It has the potential to reduce pigmentation.
• It has the potential to stimulate the growth of new hair.
• It can be used to treat scalp infections.
• It may help to prevent premature greying.
• Organic castor oil could be used to treat ringworms.
• It has the capability of disinfecting wounds.
• It has the potential to act as a laxative.
• It has been demonstrated to alleviate joint pain and arthritis symptoms.
• It may benefit the immune system.
• It could be used to treat back pain.
How to use Organic Castor Oil?
• If you have headaches or eye irritation, you can use this as medicine by applying it around your eyes and on your forehead. This is how you would go about it.