Organic Mustard, or “Kaduku,” is a fantastic product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Mustard is produced by crushing mustard seeds. It is a condiment that is frequently used to improve the flavor of Mediterranean and Asian dishes. Mustard is becoming increasingly popular as a component in new recipes. This is because the food sector and other businesses increasingly emphasize using natural components.
Benefits of Organic Mustard
The benefits of organic Mustard are provided as follows:
• Sinigrin, the substance that gives mustard seeds their distinctive pungent flavor, is an important component of organic mustard seeds. Some data suggest that mustard has antibacterial effects.
• Mustard seeds have a high concentration of phenolic chemicals, which are recognized for their antioxidant action.
• Organic mustard may have anticancer effects.
• It may improve the body’s ability to mend.
• Organic mustard may protect against certain health conditions, such as low blood sugar levels.
How to use Organic Mustard?
• Organic mustard can be used for dressing. It can be used in stir-fries and curries.