Organic Dry Green Peas
Organic dry green peas, or “Pacchai Pattani,” is a good product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. The Pisum sativum plant produces a pod with small, spherical seeds known as “green peas” or “garden peas.” For hundreds of years, people worldwide have eaten them as food, which is still the case today. Organic dry green peas are not considered vegetables. They are legumes, which are plants that produce pods containing seeds. Legumes also include chickpeas, beans, peanuts, and lentils.
Benefits of Organic Dry Green Peas
The benefits of organic dry green peas are provided as follows:
• Organic dry green peas may be high in minerals and antioxidants.
• They are rich in protein and fill you up.
• Organic dry green peas have a few nutrients that may aid with blood sugar regulation.
• They are abundant in fiber, which has been found to benefit digestive health in a variety of ways.
• Organic dry green peas have a number of health benefits, including the prevention of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
How to use Organic Dry Green Peas?
• To cook organic dry green peas, soak them in water for a few hours or overnight, then pressure cook them with salt. This can be consumed cooked or combined with other ingredients to prepare a variety of Indian cuisines.