Foxtail Millet Raw 500g / தினை பச்சை
தமிழகத்தில் தினைக்கு என்று தனி மதிப்பு உண்டு. தினையரிசி உடலுக்கு வன்மையைக் கொடுக்கும். சாதம் – வலிமையைப் பெருக்கும், வாயுவைப் போக்கும், கஞ்சி – வீக்கங்களை ஒழிக்கும். பாயசம் மிக சுவையாக இருக்கும். இதன் கூழைப் பிள்ளை பெற்றவர்களுக்குக் கொடுக்கும் வழக்கம் நம் நாட்டில் இன்றும் உள்ளது
Organic Raw Foxtail Millet
Organic Raw Foxtail Millet or Thinai is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Millets have been used as a key food source by humans for over 8,000 years. However, the modernization of cuisines has made people consume everything that can be considered refined and tasty. Foxtail millet seeds are around 2 mm long and wrapped in a thin, crisp shell. They are commonly available in shades ranging from light yellow to light brown. It is generally grown in mostly dry locations.
The iron level of foxtail millet, also known as Thinai, is significant, and these millets are pest-free. Thinai not only does not require the use of fumigants, but they also function as effective insecticides when stored with sensitive pulses such as green gram. Furthermore, they boost HDL cholesterol while decreasing LDL cholesterol and managing blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Organic Raw Foxtail Millet
The benefits of organic raw Foxtail millet are provided as follows:
• Diabetes management may be assisted with organic raw Foxtail millet.
• Weight loss could be triggered by using organic raw Foxtail millet.
• Organic raw Foxtail millet may help the bones become stronger.
• It is possible that it will strengthen the neurological system.
• Organic raw Foxtail millet has the ability to enhance cardiac health.
• It has the potential to help improve immunity.
How to use Organic Raw Foxtail Millet?
• Organic raw Foxtail millet must be soaked in three to four times its volume of water for at least six hours before straining. While the millet is soaking, slide your fingers around the dish or swirl it until the water becomes clear.
• By soaking the organic raw Foxtail millet for a full night, you may ensure that the phytic acid, which hinders nutrients from being absorbed by the body, is broken down.
• Boiled organic foxtail millet goes well with vegetable stir-fry, dal, curry, and chutney, curd and pickle.