Organic Karunguruvai Flakes
Organic Karunguruvai Flakes is a unique product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. In south India, Avul, also known as Flakes, is a traditional breakfast dish that is high in nutrients. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find flakes as the world becomes more modern. Organic Karunguruvai Flakes are made from the traditional rice known as Karunguruvai rice. These Flakes contain a lot of protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
Benefits of Organic Karunguruvai Flakes
The benefits of the organic Karunguruvai Flakes are provided as follows:
• Organic Karunguruvai Flakes are a fantastic choice for people trying to manage their weight because it is low in calories and fat.
• The growth and repair of body tissues depend on the essential amino acids in organic Karunguruvai Flakes.
• Because Karunguruvai Flakes have a low glycemic index, they are absorbed gradually by the body and do not raise blood sugar levels quickly.
• People with gluten intolerance can eat organic Karunguruvai Flakes because it is gluten-free.
• Karunguruvai Flakes’ high fibre content may support regular bowel movements and prevent constipation.
• Protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals are all abundant in organic Karunguruvai Flakes.
• By lowering cholesterol levels and lowering the risk of heart disease, the fibre and minerals found in organic Karunguruvai Flakes might help improve heart health.
• Antioxidants found in abundance in organic Karunguruvai Flakes could aid in preventing chronic diseases and defending against cell deterioration.
How to use Organic Karunguruvai Flakes?
• To milk or water, add the necessary quantity of organic Karunguruvai Flakes. Then, after adding some country sugar or palm jaggery, consume it.