Organic Chyawanprash is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. It is prepared using Honey, Gooseberry, Tippili aka Long Pepper, Nutmeg, Pepper, Sukku aka Dry Ginger, Cloves, Anise, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cow Ghee and Jaggery. Organic Chyawanprash is a herbal supplement that is believed to have many health benefits.
Benefits of Organic Chyawanprash
The benefits of the organic Chyawanprash are provided as follows:
• Boosting the immune system and fighting off infections
• Improving lung function and respiratory health
• Supporting digestion and metabolism
• Enhancing cardiovascular health
• Assisting healthy skin and hair
• Supporting healthy aging
• Boosting brain function and memory
• Helping maintain the reproductive system
• Supporting strong bone health
• Boosting energy levels and physical endurance.
How to use Organic Chyawanprash?
• Organic Chyawanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal supplement that is typically taken by spoonful, usually 1-2 tsp, once or twice a day.
• It can be taken directly or mixed with warm milk or water.
• It is best to take it on an empty stomach or before meals for optimal absorption.
• It is also recommended to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner or physician before taking Chyawanprash, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health conditions.