- As there are more and more Herbal leaves has been added into this powder, this would cure any kind of diseases.
- It can cure cough, cold, fever, Urinary Problems and so on.
- This can be made and consumed by any category of people in your family.
- As herbal is included it can mainly cure the joint pains and other muscle pains.
- It is more healthier for women and small kids.
Recipe for Mooligai Rasam(Herbal Rasam) :
- Soak tamarind in 2 cups water. Squeeze the tamarind into the water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter the cumin seeds in it.
- Add crushed ginger and garlic. Let it start to turn brown.
- Add the sliced tomato, close with a lid for a few minutes, so that it cooks enough to blend in.
- Once it is cooked, add turmeric, chilly powder, coriander powder, pepper, salt and saute for a few seconds.
- Then strain the tamarind water through your fingers and add it into the pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add asafetida.
- Add chopped coriander leaves once you turn off the stove.
- Check for salt.