Kari Masala Podi is a traditional savory and spicy dish preferred for specific Non-Veg varieties in the Southern regions of India. It is used traditionally in authentic Asian cuisine.
- Wash 300g of chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil to fry chopped onions until golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and fry until soft.
- Now add Uyir Chicken Masala and cook till oil separates.
- Add 200ml water and salt to taste. Add chicken pieces, cover with lid and allow it to simmer until the chicken becomes tender.
- Add coconut paste till the gravy thickens.
- Now tasty Uyir’s Organic Tasty Chicken is ready to serve hot.