Kari Masala Podi is a traditional savory and spicy dish preferred for specific Non-Veg varieties in the Southern regions of India. It is used traditionally in authentic Asian cuisine.
- Wash 300g of chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil to fry chopped onions until golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and fry until soft.
- Now add Uyir Chicken Masala and cook till oil separates.
- Add 200ml water and salt to taste. Add chicken pieces, cover with lid and allow it to simmer until the chicken becomes tender.
- Add coconut paste till the gravy thickens.
- Now tasty Uyir’s Organic Tasty Chicken is ready to serve hot.
Whether this is Aachi chicken masala or Uyir Chicken masala. It is mentioned as Aachi chicken masala.
We Sell our Brand Name Only and Sell through our website Uyironline.in or Direct Showrooms Erode And Coimbatore Only
Venkat (verified owner) –
This kari masala product can use for mutton??