Gram flour which is nothing but the chickpeas flour ( Kadala Maavu in tamil, also popularly called as Besan) is very good for skin.
Uses of Kadalai Maavu:
- Makes your skin soft and smooth.
- Removes tan and lightens the skin colour gradually.
- Removes the dead cells and can be used as a good exfoliator.
- Since it is rich in protein, it can be used as a bath powder for babies and kids also.
How chickpeas flour/kadalai maavu can be used for skin whitening
Use Kadalai maavu / Besan Flour for bathing instead of Soap
- Kadalai Maavu – 1 tablespoon
- Green gram powder / payatham maavu – 1 tablespoon
- Kasturi Manjal – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – as required
- Mix the kadalai maavu/chickpeas, green gram powder and wild turmeric (Kasthuri Manjal) in a small bowl.
- Make a paste adding little water.
- Apply all over your body and Use just like soap. (Don’t expect bubbles to occur ? ? )
- You can use this paste on daily basis instead of soap.
- Any age people, even babies can use this and no skin problem occur when used daily
There are no reviews yet.