Cast Iron Benefits
- Naturally Non Stick so no extra Coating such as Teflon coating
- Food doesn’t stick to the pan easily whereas other pans more prone to sticking
- Even non-acidic and quick cooking foods, average increase in iron content when cooked in cast iron.
- They are indestructible and Lasts for life time
- Cooking Temperature is even all around the Tawa
- Cast iron is good keeping food warm since it holds heat for a long time.
Why us ?
- The thickness of our Tawa makes it unbreakable
- And also the food stays warm for much longer time as it holds a lot of heat
- Once its hot, it says hot. So the food can be cooked and served quickly
- The dosas are crispy and non- Sticky
- The flat surface and properly finished Tawa is very easy to wash.
- The flat surface at the bottom and the thickness both keep the temperature uniform all over the Tawa
There are no reviews yet.