BENEFITS OF UYIR ZINC SOLUBILIZING BACTERIA
- Utilizes different unavailable forms of Zinc in the soil and make Zinc available to plants.
- Improves the Zinc availability to plants which in turn increases photosynthetic activity and production of enzymes subsequently improves plant productivity.
- Improves the quality of harvested products.
- Increases crop yield by 5-10%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF BIOFERTILIZERS
Mix 100- 250 ml of the Uyir Biofertilizer (Depending on the seed quantity) with 50ml of cooled rice gruel or 5% jaggery solution. Mix the seeds required for an acre with this solution to have a uniform coating of the Biofertilizer over the seeds. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes. Sow the treated seeds within 24 hours.
Seedling Root Dip:
Mix 250 ml of the Uyir Biofertilizer in 50 liters of water. Dip the root portion of the seedlings required for an acre in the mixture for 15 minutes before planting.
Mix 500 ml to 1 lit of Uyir Bio fertilizer with 100 to 200kgs of organic manure /dried farmyard manure and broadcast in the main field just before sowing/transplanting or apply in standing crop by row or spot or broadcasting method.
1. Do not mix with chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
2. Store in cool place.
3. Use before expiry date for better result.
4. Apply 2 weeks before or after chemical fertilizer or pesticide application.