BENEFITS OF UYIR Trichoderma viride
Helps to control the Root Rot, Rhizome Rot, Wilt, Red Rot, Stem Rot, Powdery mildew, Damping off, Blight, Blasts, leaf spot etc.,
Grapes, Potato, Turmeric, Pulses, Oil seeds, Cotton, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Banana, Groundnut and all other crops.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF UYIR BIOFUNGICIDES
Mix 100-250 ml of the Uyir Biofungicides with 50ml of cooled rice gruel or 5% jaggery solution. Mix the seeds required for an acre with this solution to have a uniform coating of the Uyir Biopesticides over the seeds. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes. Sow the treated seeds within 24 hours.
Seedling Root Dip:
Mix 250 ml of the Uyir Bio fungicides in 50 liters of water. Dip the root portion of the seedlings required for an acre in the mixture for 15 minutes before planting.
1. Mix 250 to 500 ml of Uyir Biofungicides with 100 to 200kgs of organic manure/dried farmyard manure and broadcast in the main field just before sowing/transplanting or apply in standing crop by row or spot or broadcasting method.
2. Mix 5 ml per lit of Uyir Biofungicides and can be sprayed three times after planting in 15 days gap.
1. Do not mix with chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
2. Store in cool place.
3. Use before expiry date for better result.
4. Apply 2 weeks before or after chemical fertilizer or pesticide application