- Huplus increases soil fertility, property and soil microbial and mycorrhizal activity.
- Huplus improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants and enhance photosynthesis.
- Huplus acts as a chelating agent and a disease suppressant.
- Huplus binds soil particles and improves soil physical condition such as soil porosity, soil aeration, soil drainage, water holding capacity.
- Huplus is rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth and accelerated cell division thus stimulating plant growth.
- Huplus Increase buffering properties of soil.
- Huplus promotes the conversion of nutrient elements (N, P, K Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into forms available to plants.
- Huplus reduces the reaction of phosphorus with Ca, Fe, Mg and Al and liberate it into a form that is available and beneficial to plants. The productivity of particularly mineral fertilizers is increased considerably.
- Huplus helps to eliminate chlorosis due to iron deficiency in plants.
- Huplus reduces the availability of toxic substances in soils.
Crops: All Crops
Dosage: 5 to 10 granules per plant & 4 kg per acre