- Increases soil fertility, property and soil microbial and mycorrhizal activity.
- Improves soil physical conditions such as soil porosity, soil aeration, soil drainage and water holding capacity.
- Improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants and enhance photosynthesis.
- Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth and accelerated cell division thus stimulating plant growth.
- Facilitates the uptake of Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash and other micronutrients such as Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Molybdenum etc., to the plants.
- Increases tolerance of the plants to certain soil borne pathogens.
Flower plants (Except Rose) – 25-50 gm per plant; Vegetables – 50-100 gm per plant
Greens (Leaf Vegetables) – 50 gm/sq.ft ; Frequency of Application: Every 15 -20 days
Rose Plant – 10-15 gm per plant (Every Week) & Coconut & Other Fruit Trees: 2 kg/tree (Every 3 months)
Sir a small suggestion please include all naatu vidhaigai of vegetables which will be very helpful