Uyir Azospirillum is a Biofertilizer containing the nitrogen-fixing bacteria such as Azospirillum spp., Uyir Azospirillum fixes 20-40 kg of nitrogen per hectare from atmospheric to plant.
- Fixes considerable quantity of atmospheric Nitrogen in the range of 20-40 kg N/ha.
- Increases the straw yield as well as grain yield in rice, wheat, barley, sorghum, bajra and fodder oats.
- Stimulates growth and imparts green colour in plants.
- Synthesize considerable amount of biologically active substances like vitamins, nicotinic acid, indole acetic acid and gibberellins which helps in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
Paddy, Maize, Wheat, Sugarcane, Cotton, Banana, Turmeric, Mulberry, Groundnut, Vegetables, Flower crops, Plantation crops such as Coconut, Coffee, Tea etc.,
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF BIOFERTILIZERS
Mix 100- 250 ml of the Uyir Biofertilizer (Depending on the seed quantity) with 50ml of cooled rice gruel or 5% jaggery solution. Mix the seeds required for an acre with this solution to have a uniform coating of the Biofertilizer over the seeds. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes. Sow the treated seeds within 24 hours.
Seedling Root Dip:
Mix 250 ml of the Uyir Biofertilizer in 50 liters of water. Dip the root portion of the seedlings required for an acre in the mixture for 15 minutes before planting.
Mix 500 ml to 1 lit of Uyir Bio fertilizer with 100 to 200kgs of organic manure /dried farmyard manure and broadcast in the main field just before sowing/transplanting or apply in standing crop by row or spot or broadcasting method.
1. Do not mix with chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
2. Store in cool place.
3. Use before expiry date for better result.
4. Apply 2 weeks before or after chemical fertilizer or pesticide application.