Uyir Ampleomyces plus is a biofungicide containing the fungal inoculant Ampleomyces quisqualis
BENEFITS OF Uyir Ampleomyces:
1. Uyir Ampleomyces plus prevents Powdery Mildew Effectively.
- Act by Mycoparasitic activity and Production of cell wall degrading.
Paddy, Grapes, Potato, Cabagge, Cauliflower, Chillies, Banana, Pepper, Turmeric, Banana, Vegetables, Cotton, Sugarcane, Oil seeds, Pulses and all other crops.
Seed Treatment : 100-250 ml/ Seeds required for one acre
Seedling Treatment : 250 ml
Field Application : 250 to 500 ml per acre
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF UYIR BIOFUNGICIDES:
Mix 100-250 ml of the Uyir Biofungicides with 50ml of cooled rice gruel or 5% jaggery solution. Mix the seeds required for an acre with this solution to have a uniform coating of the Uyir Biopesticides over the seeds. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes. Sow the treated seeds within 24 hours.
Seedling Root Dip:
Mix 250 ml of the Uyir Biofungicides in 50 liters of water. Dip the root portion of the seedlings required for an acre in the mixture for 15 minutes before planting.
- Mix 250 to 500 ml of Uyir Biofungicides with 100 to 200kgs of organic manure/dried farmyard manure and broadcast in the main field just before sowing/transplanting or apply in standing crop by row or spot or broadcasting method.
- Mix 5 ml per lit of Uyir Biofungicides and can be sprayed three times after planting in 15 days gap.
- Do not mix with chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Store in cool place.
- Use before expiry date for better result.
- Apply 2 weeks before or after chemical fertilizer or pesticide application.